We are particular about attracting the right crop of people who are as passionate and committed as we are to supporting girl child education. If you think you have what it takes, then this is the place to be. We welcome experienced, highly motivated professionals from all sectors and backgrounds who share our passion and are inspired by our driving force. All our current open positions are listed below:
Purple Girl Foundation: Terms of Reference for Finance/Admin Officer
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
The Purple Girl Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to
empowering the girl child through improved education, learning and character
development with the aim of enhancing their future opportunities.
The Role: Finance/Administration Officer
The Finance/Administrative Officer is responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet regulatory requirements and support Purple Foundation’s operations.
- Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all transactions;
- Analyse and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner;
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting;
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants;
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales;
- Monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status;
- Clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements;
- Collate financial reporting materials for all donor segments;
- Oversee all financial, project/program and grants accounting;
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process;
- Liaise with external auditors and the finance committee of the board of directors;
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process;
- Ensure compliance with Foundation policies and procedures and legal requirements;
- Administer and review all financial plans and budgets;
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to the Board of Trustees;
- Providing project logistical support as required.
The selected candidate will be expected to devote his/her full time to this employment and expend best efforts on behalf of the organization.
- Understanding and Proficiency in computer accounting packages
- High level oral and written skill
- Strong interpersonal and skill
- Strong planning, analytical, numeric and evaluation skill
- Dedication to continual development
- Must be a good team player and leader
- High sense of confidentiality
- Must be proactive and be able to act without supervision
- Must have degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management or other related fields
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in a not-for-profit with 3-4 years’ experience in financial management, administration and payroll management;
- Should be resident in Lagos State, Nigeria. norm
Application should include:
- An application/cover letter clearly indicating the position applied for
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) clearly indicating requirements referred to above
Kindly forward required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th June 2020.